● Living on board.
● Payment for mooring of the yacht in marines along the whole route.
● Payment for fuel discharge of the yacht
● Processing of transitlogs\venete with port authorities
● Eventual repair of the yacht
● Returnable deposits for the yacht
● Civil responsibility of the student for damage to the vessel or other vessels*
● Complete theory course given on board in the form of lectures for the record
● Training on board on course of seaman/of skipper
● Training on board upon the program of VHF operator
● Certificate of completion of the school (if all examinations passed)
● Practical examination on board
● Theoretical examination on board
● Radio operator test on board
* - the responsibility also covers willful damage to the yacht and loss of detachable things (for example, windlass handle, buckets, shot lockers), as well as ecological disturbance and crimes (for example, blockage of wet cabs with foreign objects, tank sewage or fuel discharge in a marine)